GW2 Support taking more than three days to answer inquiries?

Long story short, my account has been suspended of buying gold in real life, but I have proof that the gold has been sent to be used with our GUILD 1V1 TOURNAMENT. The gold are to be used as prizes for the winners. If anyone, a GM or a DEV can assist me with this I am more than welcome to provide proof.

My Husband has been trying to log into his account for 3 days. It says he has an authenticator but he does not and he cannot even get into his account to change his password. We have sent numerous support tickets and even tried to contact them through Facebook...nothing! I cannot believe the lack of customer service in this game! We only played this game for a short time after release and wanted to come back and check out the new expansion...we might have to re-think that decision if we cannot even get help to unlock his account!! :(

@Iviy.8152 said:It says he has an authenticator but he does not and he cannot even get into his account to change his password.

The account was stolen. They attach an authenticator to prevent you from getting back in. If you haven't played since 2012, it was likely hacked years ago. Verification wasn't required back then, so you may not have had email authentication enabled. If you did have it enabled however, your email is likely compromised.

@Iviy.8152 said:We have sent numerous support tickets and even tried to contact them through Facebook...nothing!

Every time you create a ticket, you're sent to the back of the queue. You should receive an automated response to confirm the ticket was received and to ensure you can receive their responses. If you didn't receive it, check your junk/spam and if you're still haven't received it after 24 hours, use a different email provider.

Thank you Healix...we assumed the account had been hacked/stolen but am hopeful we can recover it. He has responded each time to the same support ticket and he did receive their automated response so hopefully they will get back with him soon :)

Archived