LF friendly, fun active guild (casual player - NA)

SmillaSnow.7280

I just picked up PoF and am looking for a guild to chat with while I bumble around trying to figure things out. I'm looking for a group of kind, fun people; I'm not a fan of mean, elitist, or toxic behaviour.

I like dungeons, raids, pvp, etc, but I work full time so won't be able to devote a ton of time to the game other than on evenings and weekends. I'm on Devona's Rest (no idea if that makes a difference).

Hiya, Smilla! Welcome to Elona... hope you're having fun "burning" through the new story (ha, ha, get it?) ;)

I think the guild I'm in could be a good fit for you, as we do have many casual players and a great sense of humor (unless you hated my bad joke above, in which case I also apologize for the cheesy puns we laughed about during our meta event last night).

I'm part of the Remnants of Hope [HOPE] guild. We have very active forums, teamspeak and group events almost every day of the week, including boss trains, meta events, dungeons, fractals... pretty much anything you could want to do in-game, we have people who do it and would welcome you! Every time I jump into something new with [HOPE], my guildies are always willing to lend a hand (or a portal for jumping puzzles), wait for new people to catch up, and offer advice on everything from builds to mechanics to which dyes will look best on that awesome new armor skin (seriously!).

We're based on Tarnished Coast, but your server won't matter for anything except WvW (and there are changes in the works for that, so it may not end up mattering at all).

We have an application on our website and you can also check out our full recruitment post HERE. Feel free to message me in-game or on our forums (I'm Siscia over there) if you would like more info or just want to chat!

Best of luck in your search for the right guild home, regardless of where you decide to go. =)

most, if not all of us work full time. so Discord will be very active during work hours. haha. and we're active during the night. prime time is 7pm CST until late.we're on most evenings and esp on the weekends. run lots of stuff like dungeons, fractals, pvp, achieves, open world stuff. haven't touched raids since the last time we didn't have enough people joining due to time differences.

ooh we have a lot of gamer grills in the guild. they're very nice and lovely. new or exp, we help teach and mentor others to get everyone up to speed.you could find out more info about us here: https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/7u0gj4/napvxintense_pleasure_mmm_chill_guild_lfm/

Heyo,

[HERO] is a PvX guild focused on community, we play all the game has to offer, and we focus on small group content. Primarily, we are a pickup and play team, whereas people sign on, and group up with other people to do the content they want to play. We do schedule a raid night, guild missions night, and other events as well.

Mainly, we use discord for all of our guild's communication, and several members are online through that service all throughout the day. We keep the guild's roster trim, to ensure a close-knit community and active player base. Whisper me if you'd like more information.

Greetings Smilla,

Welcome to Elona! Maybe my little home may be suitable for you. We're called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a small, casual/semi-casual yet social, 18+, PvE, family on Tarnished Coast (though as long as you're on a NA server, it doesn't matter too much unless you plan to WvsW heavily). We're currently trying to rebuild our core ranks in order to have more regular guild events. Our current peak time tends to be in the mid-late evening EST, though we have a few others from various time zones.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. Just leave a little note to let us know you'll be away, and all is well.

We do not demand 100% representation.It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family.We are very LGBTQ+ affirmative and do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, bigotry etc. toward anyone regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, gender identity or sexuality. Anyone violating that policy is subject to immediate removal, no questions asked.

We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it's dungeons/Fractals, builds, and other general game questions. All you need to do is ask. We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc, nor require anyone to bring a specific class or build for any dungeon run. Bring whatever you want and we'll have fun regardless.

We also have a Discord, but use of the voice chat is on a purely optional basis.

For more information, check out our Guild Website.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note here or contact me in game and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Go ahead and give us a try :) The Phantom Rose [TPR] is a new guild, but we are growing fast. We have plenty of new/returning players that you can play with, and also veteran players including me who are more than happy to answer any questions that you might have _ ^ for more info visit our website or forum post. Lastly, I don't know what timezone your in, but I'm in EST and that's typically my schedule as well.

1) https://thephantomrose.weebly.com/

2) https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/26345/na-the-phantom-rose-tpr#latest

Archived