Geomancer Glider?

from my experience, it seems like a UI bug that occasionally happens with random things like glider, mount and outfit skins. Sometimes stuff kind of just goes missing. For the longest time, Gwen's outfit wouldn't appear in the outfit tab, and the outlaw outfit disappeared right after it was removed from the gem store (until it's eventual return). I've also had current outfits being sold appear in the gem store itself but not in the outfit tab.I know this thread is specifically about the geomancer glider, but this has been true across outfits, gliders and mounts tabs (like the feathered raptor skin, the branded wings, and many other examples that I simply can't think of), so it's more than likely a UI bug that kind of just comes and goes as it pleases, especially with new updates to the gem store (and thus updates to those three tabs).

@castlemanic.3198 said:from my experience, it seems like a UI bug that occasionally happens with random things like glider, mount and outfit skins. Sometimes stuff kind of just goes missing. For the longest time, Gwen's outfit wouldn't appear in the outfit tab, and the outlaw outfit disappeared right after it was removed from the gem store (until it's eventual return). I've also had current outfits being sold appear in the gem store itself but not in the outfit tab.I know this thread is specifically about the geomancer glider, but this has been true across outfits, gliders and mounts tabs (like the feathered raptor skin, the branded wings, and many other examples that I simply can't think of), so it's more than likely a UI bug that kind of just comes and goes as it pleases, especially with new updates to the gem store (and thus updates to those three tabs).

No worries! I never thought about the same happening with other stuff because I haven't noticed it yet, only with the geomancer glider so far because I really, really want it ;) This really helps though, especially so that now I'm more aware if this should happen again.

Archived