Returning Player Seeking Guild [NA][PvE][GMT-5]

TrickyHandz.1926

Greetings!

I am currently seeking a Guild to call home! I have not played in a very long time, and am returning for the new expansion with the intent to stay.I am not new to MMORPGs and have played most of the big ones on a semi-hardcore to hardcore level in PvE content with a splash of PvP for fun. Currently I am playing an Elementalist. I also plan to level a Warrior and Thief in the future. I will mainly be active between 9pm and midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5) however being on earlier is also a possibility depending on work. Currently I am on Sea of Sorrows but am willing and able to transfer as soon as yesterday. I also have a Headset with Mic and will download any VoIP needed.

Feel free to ask me any questions and I will answer as best I can! Thanks!

Hi Tricky, welcome back to GW2! You say you have played a lot of MMOs on a semi-hardcore to hardcore level, so MadCast may not be the right fit for you if that's how you intend to play GW2, but still wanted to share some info. You can find the whole long post here. We are a primarily evening EST guild, so that lines up with your hours, mainly focused on open world PvE content, achievements, and community events. As we pick up steam we will likely have some more regular dungeon and fractal groups, and eventually do raids. If you'd like to chat, message me in game or respond here or post on our forums or w/e! :D

Hi TrickyHandz,

If you meet our age requirement (over 30), I'd like to extend an invitation for you to join our guild, Just Us Grownups.

We’re a small guild that’s built on the principle that older (30+), mature and well-mannered gamers don’t need an extensive amount of structure to play the game together. What really sets us apart is that we don’t have officers and it’s the membership itself that runs the guild and protects itself from drama.

Here are the basics:We’re on the Jade Quarry server (NA) but since we’re PvE all North American servers are welcome.We’re a small guild (200-250) that would like to remain small (for the sake of manageablity)We have a fairly equal balance of both male and female playersWe have a fully upgraded guild hallWe have a Teamspeak 3 server and a comprehensive and active websiteWe’re looking for members who are going to interact with the guild both game-wise and socially.If this sounds like something that you’d be interested in, you can read more about us by visiting our site and readingOur Code of ConductHow the Guild is RunYou can also view our recruitment post.

If you’d like to join, we have a simple application to fill out.We look forward to hearing from you and whether it’s with us or another, we wish you best of luck in finding a guild!

Hi Tricky!

Midway [mWAY] is looking for members!

We are a fairly new guild but growing quickly, currently up to almost 50 active members with plenty of them online on a daily basis.Just claimed our guild hall today!

• New and returning players welcome!
  • Laid-back: Real life comes first
  • Play on NA server during AUS/SEA/OCE timezones (although we have 1 or 2 token NA players who are active during our time).
  • PvE-focused: Story Mode, Map completion, Dungeons, Fractals, Guild Missions and soon(!) Raids

Our times might be a bit off for you but feel free to give us a shot!

Feel free to message me in game if you're interested!

Archived