Showing Final Match Statistics

Newage.6970

I’m fairly new to this game but have played other MMO’s and FPS’s. I’ve competed high level in both.

Is there a reason match result data can’t be shared for all players in the match? I find it helpful to know if I carried my weight and how I compared to others. I know the PvE crowd doesn’t want it because of elitism. Is it the same for the PvP crowd? It would also be nice to know MMR or rank of everyone in the match.

They will tell you probably that they don't want people to be harrassed so they don't show MMR for each player. The problem with that is they could just show the MMR of all players with no name attached to them on a seperate tab. That would at least allow people to see the level of skill of there teammates and who they are playing against. I think the match statistics are mostly fine as they are. You should be able to tell from them if you are doing a decent job or not. I mean if you have have 15 kills and 4 deaths and lead a couple categories even if you lost you are most likely carrrying your weight.

Archived