Holo leap range is...?

whoknocks.4935

Holo leap is a 600 range skill according to what it's written in it.

So I wonder why it actually cover exactly a 450 range instead?

I tested the distance of holo leap and of sword3 (450 range skill), and it is exactly the same distance covered.

So holo leap is actually a 450 range skill and not 600, when I read 600 range for the first time I was like, what? That's not too short for a 600 range leap, and testing it is actually 450.

Am I missing something with the animation or what?

@whoknocks.4935 said:Holo leap is a 600 range skill according to what it's written in it.

I tested the distance of holo leap and of sword3 (450 range skill), and it is exactly the same distance covered.

So holo leap is actually a 450 range skill and not 600, when I read 600 range for the first time I was like, what? That's not too short for a 600 range leap, and testing it is actually 450.

I just tested, can confirm the distance traveled is the same. I suspect it may be because holo leap has more vertical distance or a the melee attack itself reaches farther

@Vagrant.7206 said:

@whoknocks.4935 said:Holo leap is a 600 range skill according to what it's written in it.

I just tested, can confirm the distance traveled is the same. I suspect it may be because holo leap has more vertical distance or a the melee attack itself reaches farther

Probably the only explaination is: if there is a target standing at 600 range and you use sword3 you won't hit the target.Same target at 600 range if you holo leap to him you will hit him.

The traveled distance is 450 range plus a melee attack of 150 range is the only explaination I could figure out.

Archived