Support Contact Issue!...... And Actual Reason for Support.

Clicking on support in game or website redirects to support page but not logged in. Click and log into account then click support tab and same applies. Redirects to support page but not logged in. Endless loop. Other than my issue with actually contacting support I am trying to contact support following the latest patch notes regarding Mount Adoption License's.I currently have all available base mounts unlocked and can not use the last few License's I have for anything. I did actually expect to be able to use them for new mounts I liked as they were released but I see now that purchase was solely intended for basic skin's excluding future additions which seem's a bit ruthless I guess given the fact they we're purchased in the first place.

You can always 'Submit a Ticket' using the 'Submit a Ticket Anonymously' option offered further down the page.As per the patch notes, you can't use previous claim licenses on the new Mount skins:

Special Note: The Istani Isles mount license set is entirely different from the original mount license set, which is still available. If you've unlocked all the skins from the original Mount Adoption License collection, and you still have unopened licenses left over, please contact Customer Support.

Good luck.

@Linken.6345 said:They said they wouldent add any more mounts to those licenses after the forum negativity so why did you buy more then needed mate?

Purchased some and decided to buy a bundle which at that time totalled two more then needed and presumed usable later after all available had been unlocked.

Also don't really forum surf and had no idea of people's negativity regarding them.

• ArenaNet Staff

Hey there,

I heard from one of our CS Leads, and here's what they say: A "login loop" happens when an account's e-mail was requested to be changed. In this case, submitting more tickets through the same method is going to get into a circle. What you need to do is contact CS by using the 'Submit a Ticket Anonymously' option, so they can assist. They will, of course, need to verify account ownership, but that's not a problematic process and at that point they can help you.

Archived