Unable to Purchase Gems

Hello, I've recently gotten back into GW2 and bought the expansions.. but now I can't buy gems. I sent a ticket 4 days ago, got a response within the first day that they needed more info, so I sent it. They said they were gonna look into it, and now it's been 2 days without any response at all. Did I give enough information? Did I not? I have no idea.This is preventing me from taking advantage of current sales and I'm unable to buy the Super Adventure Pack for the infinite coin which is really killing my desire to play right now.Ticket #6848395Let me give you my money!

EDIT: I should include that I have the money required to make the purchase, and I've already contacted my bank and there are no locks on my side.. the lock is definitely on ArenaNets side.

I have the exact same issue and it's bumming me out (also have an open ticket). I really want to pick up a bunch of gems to finally upgrade my bank slots at a decent price.

I had issues when I purchased PoF for my both my wife's account and mine. It ended up causing my gw2 account to be flagged for fraudulent activity a few months ago. It took over a week to get access to my account, and then another few days to manage to get the expansion transaction to work again. My account has finally been up and running for a few months, but now I can't purchase gems. I'm assuming there's still some form of risk/fraud protection blocking my account from making any purchases.

I also have this problem with regular online banking on EU servers.They told me to contact my bank but nothing seems to be on their end.Once I accepted terms of service and click to continue to my bank's website I get an error. It doesn't connect me to the website and just shuts down the purchase.Cleared my cache and web cookies already to make sure there's nothing in there blocking it.I could just buy gems with my creditcard but direct online banking is MUCH faster and convienient..Pretty sure this is on anet since international, with different methods, and different banks, there's all the same issue..

No online bank purchases (EU) at this time. If you do not want to earn money, it's your problem....

But can I still get my winged headpiece (Gemstore), My intention to pay should be enough if you do not want to get my cash. If you are distributing stuff anyways please put in a couple of thousand gems and a set of unbreakable harvesting tools.... Our gaming experience shouldn't be disrupted by problems oif either Arenanet OR it's sales extensions (Digital river). I can use my digital banking perfectly to pay other companies online...

Same here. Have not opened a ticket yet for this. Just came back into the game and bought PoF yesterday using my credit card. Tried the same CC and Paypal and both give me the same error with no info at all. Saw in another thread that apparently, after buying an expansion, you need to wait a few days to be able to buy gems. But that's apparently supposed to be for accounts that are free before buying the expansion. My account is pretty old. 2012-13. Don't remember the exact date. I also had HoT since nearly a year or so ago. So I shouldn't have an account problem. But guess I'll toss a ticket and see how it goes.

EDIT: So I just bought gems. I just changed the amount from 10 to 20 and the purchase went through.... Not sure what to think...

Sad. I had a much better ticket response and help just a few days ago when I recovered my account. Very good service on their part. No idea why they aren't answering on your side. Sometimes a "we are working on it" reply gives some acknowledgement.

The online banking option seems to be removed for now...

I hope it gets repaired, reinstated or reintroduced. I do not have a credit card, nor will I purchase one and I loathe Paypal. The closest shop selling gw2 giftcards is 30 minutes drive away, and regularly out of stock. I have no clue what a paysafe card is, I only seen paysafe used as payment methods for scammers phising for money..

Archived