New to the game / Revenant questions

I have a question on the Revenant been looking around on YouTube on this subject but dont get the details I am looking for so I figured I would ask here. I am leveling a Revenant and would like to know what is the best weapons to use I currently use the Staff and the mace,axe combo could anyone give me any insight on this class and what weapons are best anyone with knowledge on this just give me a run down on the class in general as well since I just bought the game been playing it for 2 weeks now just made a Revenant 4 days ago and its one of my favorite to play. Thanks

Revenant weapon choices are very limited. I suggest a power spec because you only have one ranged weapon (pre-elite spec that is), Hammer, and it's power based. For the melee partner to it staff and sword are your only choices, and both work fine. Pick whichever one you like more.

I levelled with a Sword/Axe and Hammer. Hammer is slow, but you can "smoosh" from a distance which is a lot of fun. :-)I also trained Jalis and Shiro first and then used Mallyx for water. Until you get Herald, you can use the default #9 skill as a speed boost but be careful, it sucks energy like mad. Once I trained Herald, most of my power build for open world, was Shiro and Herald.My final point, I found myself using all of the Legends at different points in the stories. You will find there are times you would fair better if you used the different skills each legend offers

Archived