More pet interaction voices for Female characters

I noticed that the female voice lines when interacting with your pets are limited to 2 and at most 3 voice lines. The male characters have up to four and are way more diverse!For instance pet downed and pet revival voices the male characters have 4 lines, females have 2 or 1. On the attack side, ONLY the female asura has a different line to "Attack!" the male asura and sylvari have alternatives.

Just figured it would be nice to get a couple more pet interaction lines as it does tend to get repetitive if you main a ranger and enjoy have your pet buddy with you.

Taken from here : https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Pet (Character Quotes)

I'm all for more voice options however, it's not as bleak as you paint it.

According to that page there are 47 male lines and 45 female ones over the five races (although a bunch of those are whistles for both male and female).

And male sylvari have the same number of attack options as female ones: they have one voice line or a whistle.

Somehow never noticed this, although I main a ranger. Maybe because I only have one (a sylvari female) and don't pay much attention to the chatter of other people...Now I really would appreciate more varied chatter towards my pet too. Why is my female sylvari not refering to her pet as her friend?But I recon it is too minor a thing to be worth doing, unless they made new chatter of some sort for all races/professions... which still might not be worth it I guess, but it would eliminate the potential of complaints, from non rangers.

Maybe if done as part of an expansion, so the voice recording wont be that big an extra resource? That would be kinda interesting in a way actually, chatter that shows growth of the character.

Archived