[SOLVED] - Retrospective Runaround Jumping Puzzle bugged

i'm at the final chest and i have to gather all 3 key fragments to unlock the chest. i have all 3 keygragments. the chest still says i need to find the key fragments. what am i doing wrong? all the guide videos show people grabbing the 3 key fragments killing a skrit and opening the chest. i can not get the event to spwn or opwn the chest even with the key fragments. paying 15 gold to who can help me out. and tell me what i am doing wrong. i have done the jp 5 times and still no luck. i just want the collections from the chests.

you need to go to the chest to use them, after hitting all the checkpoints (all 9). the checkpoints are the important part, so make sure you're actually hitting them all. even with guides they can sometimes be missed. then you'll fight a skritt and be allowed to open it (you might have to interact with it twice)

• 3 months later...

@"Rachma.2059" said:Hi, I had the same issue, finished the JP and couldn't open the final chest. So if I understand correctly you must "touch" each checkpoints? How do I even know if I got the checkpoint, there are no indication?Many thanks

There is a flag that pops out of the checkpoint and you can look at the counter on your buffbar.

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@"Rachma.2059" said:Hi, I had the same issue, finished the JP and couldn't open the final chest. So if I understand correctly you must "touch" each checkpoints? How do I even know if I got the checkpoint, there are no indication?Many thanks

There is a flag that pops out of the checkpoint and you can look at the counter on your buffbar.

I already had the 9 milestones, do I need a key? Nothing triggers, no boss, can't open chest...

Archived