Channeling Kalla showing strange spark effect

Mediahead.3542

So, last night, I was RPing with my Renegade and I noticed that for some reason, my toon started giving off what looked like static electricity. At first I thought it was cuz I was wearing Taimi's outfit but when I switchted to town clothes outfit I was still sparking. It wasn't until I switched legends that this effect had suddenly stopped. So I was wondering if anyone else had noticed this as well.

Any info you have will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Yeah, as far as I'm aware, it's part of the hand-mist effect for Kalla. It's subtle and easy to overlook like the yellow in Glint's, but it's there. The hand-mists aren't all just flat colors. Ventari's, for example, is the most prominently different with the little leaves floating about. The nuances in the effects are most noticeable (or only noticeable) when you first swap legends.

@"Pterikdactyl.7630" said:Yeah, as far as I'm aware, it's part of the hand-mist effect for Kalla. It's subtle and easy to overlook like the yellow in Glint's, but it's there. The hand-mists aren't all just flat colors. Ventari's, for example, is the most prominently different with the little leaves floating about. The nuances in the effects are most noticeable (or only noticeable) when you first swap legends.

Oh, good. For a second there, I thought something might actually have been wrong with my laptop. Weird how I never noticed until recently.

Archived