Guild Trek Mission rewards changed/not working

Guest [Deleted User]

I don't know if this is an undocumented change or a bug, but prior to today you could launch a Guild Trek and find one of the objectives to obtain a personal reward. This made it possible for those of us in very small guilds to at least get rewards for one or two missions per week if there aren't enough people around to do a mission with a number of players requirement. Now this no longer works.

Please revert or fix this change; I can't see that this behavior could possibly have been damaging in any way, and it was quite useful to some players to get a few commendations each week.

I tried again per your suggestion and it worked that time. Funny, I have never run into or heard of that bug before so the timing was just bad.

Still a bug but I guess a much less impactful one.

@Lunacy Solacio.6514 said:It can take some time for it to trigger, standing in place for a while sometimes works as well, and yeah doing another one. At least treks are generally not bad at all. It's like the routine rewarding you gets stuck waiting on something and doesn't process.

Maybe it is checking how many other guild members are standing around.

Archived