Deadeye

Lotus Bane.9387

Deadeye seems like fun. I was interested in making one as a sort of side class to play on days where I just want to step away from my main class. It looks great with the Legendary weapons too.

However I am interested in how Deadeye handles PvE with all of the single target skills. Just cleave with sword?

@Lotus Bane.9387 said:Deadeye seems like fun. I was interested in making one as a sort of side class to play on days where I just want to step away from my main class. It looks great with the Legendary weapons too.

However I am interested in how Deadeye handles PvE with all of the single target skills. Just cleave with sword?

I have played a number of DE builds in Pve. You can get away with single target type builds such as P/p with rifle but it can be difficult with multiple targets. The best of the lot for dealing with those IMHO is the s/p build using DE spec. The Rifle s/p combo is quite effective. Quickness loaded with PW can wreck an enemy group. The off hand pistol can also blind.

@babazhook.6805 said:

@Lotus Bane.9387 said:Deadeye seems like fun. I was interested in making one as a sort of side class to play on days where I just want to step away from my main class. It looks great with the Legendary weapons too.

I have played a number of DE builds in Pve. You can get away with single target type builds such as P/p with rifle but it can be difficult with multiple targets. The best of the lot for dealing with those IMHO is the s/p build using DE spec. The Rifle s/p combo is quite effective. Quickness loaded with PW can wreck an enemy group. The off hand pistol can also blind.

Ah, I see. I was avoiding the class somewhat because I could only imagine myself shooting down a group of mobs one at a time while trying to stay away lol.

Archived