Reins of the raptor collection not unlocking

Same with me, I contacted support they said "try starting aHoT story and then reopening the PoF" one, that didn't work. basically what I think happened is we got the mail, then the server rolled back. BUT somehow kept the registration of our mails meaning we cannot get them without support intervening.

There's another thread, in which a player suffering from the same issue resolved it by starting the story on another character. Others in the thread tried it and it worked for them.

Apparently, if the game crashes at certain points, this 'flag' or that doesn't get set properly. However, since it's an account wide achievement, any other toon should do the trick.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately, I only have one level 80, so cannot complete it on another character. Support offered to send me the item in question in the mail, warning that it might not trigger the collection. I sent the screenshot they needed, and they sent me the item, which solved the problem.

I know they have fixed the issue now, so hopefully few people are in this boat, but at least there's a way out for everyone! :)

Archived