Redeeming IG-6417

This collection requires the player to record 21 events. The reward is the Mark Y Golem ascended Back Pack. I'm stack with the "Vanquish Branded Recording". It is a Meta Event in Domain of Vabbi where player needs to defeat the Branded Champions of the Grand Court of Sebelkeh. The fighting itself is not particularly difficult but the whole Meta event needs to be completed in 30 minutes. How many of you have succeeded in that. I tried for days with no luck. The number of players is always not enough. I reckon that to finish the event not less than 30-35 people is needed. Number that is very difficult to gather in a map that was created a long time ago. I think that the time available should be increased by GW2 Development Team . Does anyone know how to finish this Meta Event with a small number of players? I'd really like to finish this collection. Thank you for any suggestion.

Managed to complete the event on my first attempt, but both phases were extremely close to failing. People waste a ton of dps on hydra when ysshi is going to heal it back up and then you'll need to kill it again. Also people need to focus shards as they end up wiping large amounts of people. It requires a lot of people to be well organized, which is where the issue of time comes in.

If the commanders can organize well then it shouldn't be too bad to complete. When doing it try to make sure people focus ysshi, may be call it in chat.

As for a small number, not sure. It scales up based on amount but I think you need 20+ people which really shouldn't be that hard to gather.

Yes thank you for that. Till now I managed to reach Phase 2 only once with only 5 minutes left. Not enough time. I knew to leave the hydra alone. That should not be a problem if, as you say ,there are around a couple of Commanders well organised. Phase one is time consuming as we need to look for the zealots and make them visible to the other players.

Archived