Ideas for next Necro Elite specc: The Warlock and the Ghosthunter

Thurindir.3268

The idea behind the Warlock is instead of summoning/using undead or undead-related abilities, the Warlock would summon/use demons and abilities associated with them. Fear would be common to both, but warlocks would make extensive use of fire. This specc would make more use of permanent minions, like for instance a succubus.

The idea behind the Ghosthunter would be to use incorporeal shades as minions.

Sounds too similar to World of Warcraft's Warlock. Especially since the Succubus is one of their main summons from their demonology specialization and they have fire magic within their destruction specialization. I don't think the developers would want to draw those comparisons...

I've always wondered what it would be like to have a Necro or Guardian equipped with something similar to the Ghostbore Musket from the Iron Legion personal story. When it comes to a ghost inspired elite spec, I'd rather they explore that.

@Nimon.7840 said:Pls no more minions for necro. Thanks!

I want to have either1: a high dmg pve specOr2: a very potent roamer/1v1/1vX specOr3: both together

Boring and unsatifying Minion spec. We already have that crap.

shadow sorcerer that deals with the shadows and demonic, reaper shroud replaced with shadow form buffs speed and power and is as mobile as a thief mesmer combined, elite weapon will be a sword called shadow splicer.... i want it

Put me firmly in the corner for an elite that is what the Reaper should have been. A Shadow Warrior. Implacable, remorseless, deadly. Use LF as a boost to attack OR defense with toggles for F1/F2. Give us some better mobility(teleports please). Some better defenses(Through F1/F2 if you must). Mainhand Sword or Hammer as our new weapon. Rage abilities, make viable power OR condi builds.

That's all I want.

Archived