Regretful Lion Store Purchase

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@"Kheldorn.5123" said:Stick to the gemstore. It's a shop, they are expecting to earn money on selling you digital goods. Just like in every store, I expect I will be informed about the content of my purchase. There is nowhere in gemstore any link or information provided how to aquire full information about the purchase. Nothing wrong in directing players to relevant, official sources, but even that is not present there.Again, ANet could do more

Exactly. Do not let them easily escape with mediocre solutions. It's in customer interest to demand better.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@TheNecrosanct.4028 said:Strange. I've never, ever had a problem with something being unclear on the gemstore. It's always been perfectly clear to me what I was buying. Then again, I also don't impose illogical limitations on myself and check available sources to make sure. But so far I've always interpreted my purchases correctly. Perhaps it's a matter of English not being everyone's native language?

English is not my native language but I also don't have issues with the Gem Store, everything is easy to understand. I actually got the same item OP bought because I wanted the Primeval Jackal, I saw it in the Hero panel so I knew what I was buying. I'm really happy with the mount skin. c:

Archived