[PvX][EU] Underpowered Community - Looking for Friendly and Active players!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@wombleninja.1873 said:Im a returning player who would like to join your guild. I play around 3 to 4 hours a day and more on a weekend. Want to get Into all modes ie wvw but need guidance. Im in the uk and 44 years old. Any chance i could get an invite?

Hey there! You are more then welcome into the Guild :) I'll send you an invite right now and you can join whenever you are online again! Welcome to the Guild :)

Hey lovely folks! Im a new player to the game(lvl 35 Necro and a lvl 80 Ranger) and i would certainly welcome the chance to get some social interaction in the game as soloing can definitely get a bit tiring. Your guild might just fit the bill. I'm open to mostly anything but i prefer PvE related stuff.

Would one be welcome?

Edit. Fuddbuckles, i just remembered i might not be on the same server as you guys...

@RunningAhead.2843 said:Hey lovely folks! Im a new player to the game(lvl 35 Necro and a lvl 80 Ranger) and i would certainly welcome the chance to get some social interaction in the game as soloing can definitely get a bit tiring. Your guild might just fit the bill. I'm open to mostly anything but i prefer PvE related stuff.

Would one be welcome?

Edit. Fuddbuckles, i just remembered i might not be on the same server as you guys...

Hey, welcome to the game :)

When it comes to worlds, it doesnt matter for anything other then WvW, and that will be solved soon with a new system!You are free to whisper me ingame and we'll have a chat before the invitation :)

Archived