Low gravity springer mount

I was doing some mapping to get transmutation charges, when I noticed my springer suddenly behaving oddly in the Black Citadel. I jumped from around Ligacus Aquilo Waypoint into the area far below, and so long as I held a direction button I could glide, seemingly forever. Letting go of the direction allowed me to descend more quickly, but still much slower than normal.

I don't know if this is just for all springers in the map or if I did something special by jumping off where I did, but I'm really enjoying my Super Springer mount right now until this is fixed XD

Here's a few screenshots I took of a quick flight on my springer: https://imgur.com/a/5rgwgv5

@Maoric.6132 said:I was doing some mapping to get transmutation charges, when I noticed my springer suddenly behaving oddly in the Black Citadel. I jumped from around Ligacus Aquilo Waypoint into the area far below, and so long as I held a direction button I could glide, seemingly forever. Letting go of the direction allowed me to descend more quickly, but still much slower than normal.

I don't know if this is just for all springers in the map or if I did something special by jumping off where I did, but I'm really enjoying my Super Springer mount right now until this is fixed XD

Does this happen all the time when you visit the Black Citadel? Did you try to leave the place then come back and see if the issue was fixed?

That fixed it. Still weird, and it seemed to affect all my mounts (I walked off a ledge with a jackal and was able to glide a bit), but the springer was most noticeable. Not sure how exactly it happened and I'm kind of sad it's gone XD

Archived