Futureproofing the next season and so on

Pyraxy.6247

Dryden here.

I'm not sure how aware people are on what actually happens during the latter end of these seasons but I am really not a fan of this whole, hiding behind the minimum games played until the last few hours before the season is over to play that final game regardless of win or lose to appear at the real rank preventing anyone else from reacting.

I think that everyone should show up on the leaderboard regardless of the minimum games played, however the minimum games played shouldn't be increased every week, rather it should have a minimun amount played by the end of the season, say 130 games played or so.

Ghosting a rank (see vaanss in season 9)Is just lame and promotes wintrading strategy's.

Decay on rating should stay as well as it prevents rating camping.

Not sure i understood, but i guess i agree. Decay shouldn't happen since it forces players to play last days and take a risk. For example, i remained at 1520 the whole season, playing 300 games. Went holidays, log back last day. I end up at 1480 after my 7 decay games. No time to get back my platinum. This isn't fair at all..

Ghosting is really annoying and should be stopped, and i like your sugestion a lot!Minimum games played is useless during a season, it only matters in the end of the season, when coupled with your rating (which basically translates directly into your placement in the leaderboard). The way it is right now just promotes avoiding games.

Another possibility would be locking the leaderboard in the last week so no one which doesnt have the minimum req games can snipe a top spot, i highly believe this will be more detrimental than healthy to the game tho.

Archived