Keen Eye Achievement

Hi! I need help with the PoF Story journal achievement in the Hallowed Ground instance. The achievement asks you to kill the correct illusion on the fight with Nadijeh without killing the others first. The issue is that the NPCs nuke the wrong illusion in 2 seconds.

Is there any way to cheese this achievement? I have tried for 5 hours to get this achievement and failing because the retarded NPCs. Or is there at least a way to deactivate the "friendly" NPCs from the instance?

Thanks in advance

@Hawkclaw.9470 said:If the npcs kill them without you damaging them that doesn't count against you

This wasn't the case back when I did it. I used single target attacks to avoid damaging the wrong ones, yet Rytlock and Company still managed to mess it up for me. So, unfortunately, all you can do is be as quick as possible about finding and killing the right one.

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:

@Hawkclaw.9470 said:If the npcs kill them without you damaging them that doesn't count against you

This wasn't the case back when I did it. I used single target attacks to avoid damaging the wrong ones, yet Rytlock and Company still managed to mess it up for me. So, unfortunately, all you can do is be as quick as possible about finding and killing the right one.

Having done if twice, once for myself and once guiding a friend, it was the case when I did it. The wiki also agrees with this

Archived