How to use Kralkatite Ore the best way?

Hello friends! I have been farming in Domain of Iistan for almost 2 months and I farmed around 80.000 volatile magic and consumed all the kralkatite ores I collected. I think I have more volatile magic than I need. And I dont know if I should sell these Kralkatite Ores I collect or use them some other way to make myself some precious gold. I checked the stellar weapons but they did not please me so I didnt wanna use them in that way. What do you think about making Superior Sigil of the Stars and selling them for 2g50s? I also would like to hear your opinions about it. Thank you!!

I'm no economist, but judging by the downward trend of Sell Prices of those Sigils, and the fact that supply has exceeded demand for them, I think your 2.5 g outlook is a little optimistic.

However, considering that the worth of each Volatile Magic is currently around 4c, you will still be making more gold crafting the Sigils and selling at current Buy Orders, compared to converting the Ores to Volatile Magic. That is, assuming a 1.8g sale for each Sigil, or 1.084g less TP costs and the other crafting materials, each Kralkatite Ore is worth 2.17s, versus the 1.28s vendor price, or 1.6s average Volatile Magic worth.

@Ojimaru.8970 said:I'm no economist, but judging by the downward trend of Sell Prices of those Sigils, and the fact that supply has exceeded demand for them, I think your 2.5 g outlook is a little optimistic.

However, considering that the worth of each Volatile Magic is currently around 4c, you will still be making more gold crafting the Sigils and selling at current Buy Orders, compared to converting the Ores to Volatile Magic. That is, assuming a 1.8g sale for each Sigil, or 1.084g less TP costs and the other crafting materials, each Kralkatite Ore is worth 2.17s, versus the 1.28s vendor price, or 1.6s average Volatile Magic worth.

I have just sold one of them for 2.50 gold. And it is still around that price on TP. That is why I asked if I should do it or not because I have the materials to do so.

Archived