Scrapper PvP help

migcun.5240

Hello.

Can anyone help me on pvp scrapper?

I don't want to be healer or support, last expansion, scrapper was nice and able to face to face other classes, I can't do that anymore.Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I die to fast and I don't do dmg enough to others, I can't keep up my survival and dmg against other's massive dmg that ppl are doing on me, is just insane.

Any help or tip? Where was scrapper so nerfed that throwed it on the mud like this? Or is only me?

I have this build right now but I hate the healing role . I can't stand it . Is just not my type.I don't Wana play holosmith because I like scraper hammer skills :( .Everyone I play with it feels so much that I 'm forced to play with any other class on the game and throw this one out.

https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Scrapper_-_Conversion_Bruiser

@"migcun.5240" said:Any help or tip? Where was scrapper so nerfed that throwed it on the mud like this? Or is only me?

Scourge is where the "nerf" happened. Scourge practically nullifies any melee that isn't able to spike hard like holo or SB can. That means that scrapper hammer is basically out.

But is there any sujested build for a dmg scrapper?I typed the HoT one but is not working anymore .

Anyway they really need to buff or do some rework on scrapper on pve and PvP . :anguished:They could buff the skill dmg hammer on pve thoo :3

@migcun.5240 said:But is there any sujested build for a dmg scrapper?I typed the HoT one but is not working anymore .

Anyway they really need to buff or do some rework on scrapper on pve and PvP . :anguished:They could buff the skill dmg hammer on pve thoo :3

Scrapper is a tank, not a DPS specialization. If you want to play DPS, play Holosmith. And yes, I do agree both the Scrapper and core need a buff, especially in PvP.

@"migcun.5240" said:Give me a build for a more durable scrapper please? :) I'm really having and hard time at PvP :(

You can use the Med Kit support build for Scrapper on Metabattle. The amount of healing you can give to allies and sustain you have is insane. Here's what I got using the Med Kit with Mender's Amulet and Rune of the Pack as core power engineer. The build I used is also on Metabattle, it's called the Jack of all trades and with the Med Kit, it's doing just as great as the Med Kit Scrapper build.

https://imgur.com/a/EvmWifR

@migcun.5240 said:Give me a build for a more durable scrapper please? :) I'm really having and hard time at PvP :(

Unfortunately, you're going to have to spec purely for defense/healing if you want to survive in PvP as a scrapper. As I pointed out, scourge basically nullifies melee, so your whole build will have to be dedicated to surviving it.

Archived