Windswept Haven: Further Exploration

The wiki doesn't list anything that is done with the Further Exploration guild hall upgrade for Windswept Haven. Is this an omission from the wiki, is there still more development work to be done for Windswept Haven for this upgrade, or does it simply not apply for Windswept Haven?

It opens up the village area and a waypoint in the bottom part of the map and adds a mount ranch. The mine is probably something scrapped that they didn’t finish where the opening is and you can see the cave with the crystals or whatever. But other than that no changes I believe. If that’s your question.

Mines have an extra tier in all three guild halls. Dunno if it's a long term plan, or just something scrapped. They included it in Windswept Haven as well, so maybe they plan to unlock it some day.

Lost Precipice and Gilded Hollow have other unused sections as well. Both have what looks like a jumping puzzle, which most people already knows about, but they also have a port area that isn't as "noticeable" first, but has a lot of infrastructure built around. They might have planned to have something bigger with commerce or transport there, but scrapped it. Windswept Haven has none of those, so I'd say they're pretty done, unfortunately.

There's also the "Crystal Throne", which was hinted to be very important at some point, but now is an useless prop that grows automatically every few levels, and that's it.

Guild halls are such an unfinished mess :'(.

@"Lonami.2987" said:Mines have an extra tier in all three guild halls. Dunno if it's a long term plan, or just something scrapped. They included it in Windswept Haven as well, so maybe they plan to unlock it some day.

Lost Precipice and Gilded Hollow have other unused sections as well. Both have what looks like a jumping puzzle, which most people already knows about, but they also have a port area that isn't as "noticeable" first, but has a lot of infrastructure built around. They might have planned to have something bigger with commerce or transport there, but scrapped it. Windswept Haven has none of those, so I'd say they're pretty done, unfortunately.

There's also the "Crystal Throne", which was hinted to be very important at some point, but now is an useless prop that grows automatically every few levels, and that's it.

Guild halls are such an unfinished mess :'(.

Glad someone else remembers the crystal bit being important when they were introduced.

But yeah, apparently they can’t even be bothered to use resources on steady decorations or a decorating tool rework for more rotation options. Now that heart of thorns is old it’s pretty much done for.

Oh well. At least mounts are a feature they will most likely continue to expand even if it’s just for more gemstore opportunity.

Archived