Map completion rewards are underwhelming

Ele Lady.6103

So, the map completion rewards were finally unbugged, but what we got was still not what I expected.Why do we not get a chance for transmutation charge or black lion chest key? These new maps are huge,and getting rewarded less than exploring a mere LS3 map feels lackluster.

I'm just wondering if this is intended, or did they only give us the elite specialization cache as a hotfix for now?I love doing map completion, as I have every map in this game completed with all my characters (14), but now I don'thonestly know if the new maps are going to be worth exploring that many times.

I agree with you. Personally, I am probably just going to do completion only on my main for that exact reason, especially given that I won't have to visit many of this places due to already having unlocked all mastery points.The maps are great, but feel too empty to bother with. Many events I can start by myself, but (personally) I enjoyed the dynamic feel of original content, or being to partake in an event that was happening when I was just passing by, and all that dynamic world interaction is gone now. i can't believe I am saying it, but that aspect makes me miss HoT maps.

Archived