Zeghai of the Lost not spawning

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:If the event is stalled, the best (quickest) solution is to try right after a new Release (next Tuesday).

Good luck.

Zeghai is not an event NPC. He’s the random NPC that spawns briefly to sell the Revenant weapon recipes.

OP, the Wiki UTC may be difficult to follow given time zones etc. Here’s a link to ThatShamans schedule which should helphttps://thatshaman.com/tools/zeghai/

@Haleydawn.3764 said:One thing to also note, he will only spawn on one map shard of where he is supposed to be, so there is only 1 vendor at any spawn time, regardless of how many map copies are open.

Source of that claim? AFAIK what was said is that the spawn is not retroactive(meaning instances spawned after his spawn time will not have him in it but that does not mean only one instance of the map will have him) and someone needs to be present at the time when he is supposed to show up ... in this way he is a lot like a package delivery person.

@Haleydawn.3764 said:

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:If the event is stalled, the best (quickest) solution is to try right after a new Release (next Tuesday).

Good luck.

Zeghai is not an event NPC. He’s the random NPC that spawns briefly to sell the Revenant weapon recipes.

OP, the Wiki UTC may be difficult to follow given time zones etc. Here’s a link to ThatShamans schedule which should help

Thank you so much! I did find him and I've make the hammer Mistbreaker! I'm going to try to make the rest now and I'm using ThatShamans guide from now on. Thanks again!

Archived