Low Priority suggestion: Dyes on gliders, mounts and outfits change

I don't really know if this has been discussed at all, but I figured I'd maybe start the conversation about it.

So something that has been bugging me about outfit, mount and glider dying is that if you dye one outfit, the next outfit you choose will be dyed with the same colours, same with the mounts and gliders. If I decided to wear the sunspear outfit and have it all blue, then change to the mad king's outfit, the mad king's outfit would be blue, and I'd have to dye it again for every time I change the outfit.

I was hoping to make the suggestion that each outfit, mount and glider be treated like a separate item so that I don't have to redye each item when I swap from one outfit to another for an aesthetic that I feel.

I know this is a low priority suggestion and I acknowledge that, I also have absolutely no idea what it would entail to alter that on ArenaNet's side, making it likely a "more effort than it's worth" suggestion. It wouldn't be anywhere near the top of my priority list for fixes and quality of life changes since it's not game breaking or altering in any way.

But if the idea could at least be explored, I'd be happy with just a "we thought about it and it's a no".

Thanks for reading.

Archived