Vabbi vs Magumma

Ryudnard.2587

@Etheri.5406 said:

@pete.2740 said:vabi? xD u gusy call about bieng guidls al i see u gusy do are pretent guild raids with miloen pugs folowing u around xD

Nice spelling. Guild raids and zergs are fairly similar. The problem is many players expect zerging to mean 20 players desperately trying to carry 40 clowns. I don't consider this zerg vs zerg; it's just low end combat where the goal is farming those 40 trash tier clowns as quickly as possible.

Carrying trash players is more challenging than stacking; but it doesn't give better fights or gameplay. It's just artificially challenging because you have to deal with hundreds of idiots on a daily basis. Not particularly worth anyone's time. You can continue wiping, crying and manning acs until you learn to simply avoid our matchup. Oh wait, controlling PPT is too much effort. MonkaS.

Please Vabbi toxic keep showing how toxic you are XD al the wanna be pro guilds xD so good all us auto spike macros? o wait dont raid unles support of hole map?

Yes I always use spike macros to click meteor shower.We don't move out of spawn unless we have 70 man zoneblob with perfect setup.Each of those 70 players is required to have ultimate dominator and at least 3 different currently active GvG guilds.

Feel free to pm your application.

So u gusy litterly are the most stupit people i now. Ure border say outnumbert, instead using acs u just want geth farmet.

Yes. I must be the most stupid person you know :open_mouth: . I do rather fight outnumbered (and lose) than hide behind some acs and press 1 2 3. But honestly, most of the time we can win just fine with the "outnumbered". That's the problem with these kitten tryhards man; even when they're not supposed to fight they just keep tryin'.

By the way, are you BOLLEN? I need some bollen translate.

so why the al geth so defencive I start about macros xD and why so hard belive for these noobs I traint some the amp poeple o the best player the are now xD

I really need that translate around now. I also really think you must be BOLLEN.

I think you're trying to say you trained some amp players; but I really am having trouble translating what you're saying.

u now that bzz also was hood members dind make the cuth, same for zoi xD als players that dind had skill to be in hood jhea swawg goth kicket he died to much xD cause he was playing other builds xD and he wanted puth spies in guilds xD zoi goth kicket caue he was claiming met abeta builds were his builds Xd HOOD 1 year back broke the meta

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ryudnard.2587 said:This is a hope thread. I want to see it.

I want them to be able to chat each other. Other servers can spectate this match and bet on which server is going to win in terms of ppt/ppk/trash talk. Make it happen as a special week event.

but vabbi doesnt ppt, they dont seem to trash talk either..

what u wanna see is wsr bandwagon nr1 server wannabe vabbi they do it all ppt trash talk ppk :D

Archived