Where do I find the sPvP in game builds?

Hi I am fairly new to sPvP, but I do find it fun.

However I am struggling with some things. When I entered for the first time with my ranger, I was prompted with choosing a Hero or something like that, and a build. That helped my ranger alot, so I logged in on my Guardian waiting for the prompt. However, I can't seem to find this option with my Guardian, can anyone help?

TL:DR : I need help to find the windows that made me choose between a Hero and a pre-build.

@Mike JezZ.4261 said:I need help to find the windows that made me choose between a Hero and a pre-build.

Once you enter the PvP lobby, at the upper middle part of your screen you will see a helmet and two swords icons. The helmet icon brings up the PvP build window. On the left side of this window, you have the equipment and specializations overview.

The equipment overview allows you to choose your weapons, sigils, runes and amulets. At the bottom of the overview, you can see a Default Builds options. There you can switch from a number of builds that suit your needs.

The specializations overview allows you to select your traits from core and elite specializations (you can only have one elite specialization active). You can try and experiment with your build or you can check Metabattle to see what builds are currently being used for the profession you're currently playing and if you want, you can try and change some of the traits.

On the top of your screen and in the middle. A helmet icon that says Build Panel when you hover your mouse cursor over it.There are 3 tabs, 1st one is amulet, runes, weapons, etc.. Also default builds can be selected here. Second tab has your traits, third tab has your Hero choices.

Archived