Character stuck for a week now

I haven't played GW2 for years. I recently logged on and my engineer is falling into the abyss somewhere in Heart of the Myst or whatever.I have tried /stuck multiple times, I have made a bug report and created a ticket. I have been waiting more than a week now, with absolutely 0 support. It's starting to really piss me off.Can SOMEBODY make my character unstuck?!?! Why is your /stuck command so rubbish? Of course it doesn't work when the character is falling...

Support is unfortunately backed up right now, so tickets are taking a lot longer to get resolved than is normal. Are you able to interact with the UI at all on that character? If you can, you could try opening the PvP panel (if you're in Heart of the Mists) and choosing the "Leave the Mists" button to get yourself out of there.

Thanks. I managed to enter the PVP zone. Game thought I wasn't in it, even though it logged me into Heart of the Mists. I could not press "exit" pvp zone because it threw me back into the eternal falling, but I managed to walk to the Lion's Arch portal. That solved it.Thank you.

Wow, stuck in the mysts, falling into the void... Your character has now a story to tell. Better than that uncle Trombone (in case you still have to play the story). Anet should give you automatically the title "Mist Runner".No, better, "Mist Treader" (Complete 4 WvW Fall Tournament [...]).

Archived