The expansion is amazing, 10/10, But.

The storyThe mapThe elite specsThe mountseverything is fantastic fun and beautfill and im glad this expension brought me back to the game, left for a year after HOT.BUT.... the map seems empty not alot of people are there, i know it might be cuz the map is huge, but still i would like to see more people.the events are fun and the dialogs are funny and interesting but bosses are quite weak and i didnt notice if there are world bosses or some big evens like chak garent, mordremoth's mouth, tarrir, it will be a real shame if there isnt something as big as mordremoths mouth which is the best map in the game IMO (streight into the gameplay with it)

@Shiro Tegachii.5619 said:BUT.... the map seems empty not alot of people are there, i know it might be cuz the map is huge, but still i would like to see more people.

Yes, with exclusion of the city of the first map the maps feel often empty with only a few players, for me, too.

But then, when I was trying to do a bounty hunt nearly alone, a zerg (around 50 players) comes around the corner and it was suddenly very crowded.

Archived