FOREARMED IS FOREWARNED STILL BROKEN - LIVING STORY THEREFORE STILL BROKEN

I seriously thought this would be fixed by the patch today but no fix or acknowledgement from ANET despite NOONE being able to progress living story beyond this quest as the instance is not accessible, only the portal to kourna. We are also therefore unable to access beetle or truly enjoy kourna as the story is broken. I thought a progress breaking bug like this would get priority not broken achievements or runes. Disappointing.

• Like 1

Funny, several days ago I started this up. I entered through the rift, but there was no arm. I logged after exhausting a search for it.

I ended up going back via teleport to the entrance at the tomb again and went through the rift a second time, and wa-la, there was the arm. Finished that segment (though I hate action bar sections of the story where you dont use your own skills) and finished it off good.

Maybe that work around will work for you too.

• 3 years later...

THIS IS BROKEN OMG

Im doing "Weakon Enemy Defenses" - Listen to Taimi

-there is green instance marker to take me to story instance where the arm should be, instead it takes me to non-instanced version of Kourna, then directs me to some rando spot in the north part of the map. I go to the green and there is nothing. I port back to the tomb in Desert Highlands to try to listen to Taimi.. nothing

I was also almost done the mission but 4 skill jumped too far I guess and it booted me out of instance.. seriously WTF 

Spent the entire time skillfully going assassin mode for AP and was so close to having it. This game is losing me quickly 

• Sad 1