Lack of dev. engagement on the class forms.

Jski.6180

This is my own opinion, but.... I truly believe the developers don't just post in these forums using there official developer accounts but rather there own normal GW2 accounts. That way they can have more of a say, get more involved in the discussions & don't have to worry about any possible "concentrated backlash" from the community. Makes perfect sense to me, am just thinking "outside the box" here. All I'm saying is... its not outside the realm of possibility. (And I wouldn't blame them either if it is the case). =)

At the end of the day this is not about feed back for balancing this is simply the lack of dev. not posting at all on the class forms. This is mostly showed in ele and it what i know so i may be to close to the subject. The problem is that bugs reported on the class forms are only head by the devs on some class forms. Even when a bug is found out they are not posted about by the devs on some of the forms.

Metor shower is a good example of this ppl where posting about it being bug on the ele forms with in a day of it coming out but it was not responded to by the devs. So this milled a few days until it was posted about in the wvw forms and even there it was not drawing any eyes of devs it seems. It was finally saw but too late to fix there by messing up 2 weeks (maybe 3 though Tuesday night wvw resets hehe). That a real problem and it realty makes ppl questing the point of the class forms if you do not have a dev. in your corner of that class.

So ppl do feel like they are saying things that no devs are reading if there not been a post on these class form in a year + and this is not a point of view this is base off of real facts and realty problems for the game in the long run if it keeps going on.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:It is best to post bugs in the Bugs sub-forum. That way, those that deal with such issues, the QA Team, are made aware of the problem(s).

See i did not know that after playing 5 years of gw2 i just posted on the ele forms thinking that was the places to post about ele. I even tried to not talking about one class only things on other forms types other then on that class forms well i use to. Good info though and suggestion.

Archived