Repeatable Hearts

Aoi.8570

@Devildoc.6721 said:Hell, hearts should not exist in level 80 zonesWhen they first announced they were bringing back hearts to lvl 80 zones I thought they would be special lvl 80 version. Instead they were the usual clean up, bring food, water plants stuff and to top it off you need to do these like 20 times to fill up the heart.

@Dream Shake.8741 said:

@Devildoc.6721 said:Hell, hearts should not exist in level 80 zonesWhen they first announced they were bringing back hearts to lvl 80 zones I thought they would be special lvl 80 version. Instead they were the usual clean up, bring food, water plants stuff and to top it off you need to do these like 20 times to fill up the heart.

Which is what I hate so MUCH about the repeatable hearts. Ok, sometimes I want to be brain dead and just kill the local mobs and do stuff as a break. To do it and have the bar fill up a pixel or two each time though? Kitten that.

I like repeatable hearts they offer some form of replayability. The problem with the Path of Fire hearts is that they take way too long to fill.My suggestion to that problem was to increase the radius of hearts so nearby events can assist in filling them. Right now, an event 5 meters away of the Heart doesn't help with it and it's really silly. Not to mention how most of those events are completely ignored anyway because why bother with them? If they helped fill the hearts then more people would run those events leading to increased participation. Win - win

Archived