Ascalonian catacombs is still bugged, since 2012

Yesterday Detha got stuck in the hall of the champions without activating the mission. The game only ask us to go with him there, but he does not do anything.

I have researched and this error comes from 2012.

I find it shameful that it has not yet been repaired in 6 years.

Anyways, there is a way to "unbug" if it happens again?

@Cucharon.3749 said:Yesterday Detha got stuck in the hall of the champions without activating the mission. The game only ask us to go with him there, but he does not do anything.Anyways, there is a way to "unbug" if it happens again?

Yes. I'm surprised it's not on the wiki. Often, all it takes is waypointing far away from the Hall of Champions and then walking back. That causes her AI to reset. Sometimes you need to walk away from the center area and then back. (In both cases, everyone in the party has to do it; she follows the closest player.)

Sometimes, you'll need to kill all the mobs on the way into the Hall.

I've definitely been in instances with her refusing to start, but it's been at least 3-4 years since we've been unable to reset her and been forced to restart the instance.

@Cucharon.3749 said:

I have researched and this error comes from 2012.Actually that error was fixed and this is a new one. However, it's nearly always fixable already.

I find it shameful that it has not yet been repaired in 6 years.First, it has been addressed a couple of times (the way in which Detha bugs out is a bit different now). Second, it turns out to be a lot more challenging than it sounds because of the way dungeons were designed. (Which is partly why developers dropped support for dungeons in favor of fractals & raids, which were designed to avoid the issues that make dungeons difficult to adjust).

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...