Problem Purchasing Gems

@"Gunga.9210" said:Had my account for 3 years have been not able to buy gems since Sunday. I have submitted a support ticket, but I'm pretty sure when clicking the blue "Buy Gems" button producing the error "Unfortunately an error has occurred. Please try again later!" is not going be much help to support. My ping is fine(40-60) and repair did nothing. They asked for a screen shot though so I sent one in with an update.

im also stuck there since one week.im already in "round 5" with the support. meaning i have to download gameadvisor and send them a log from it.i think it will take some time till this get fixed since they obviously have no idea what causes the error.

MY firend can not buy gems him send a ticket, then him get

Thank you for your patience while we reviewed your issue.

After manually reviewing your purchase attempts, I see that they are displaying characteristics that are commonly found to be associated with high risk transactions. For that reason, your purchase attempts have been determined to be high risk by our payment processor and you will be unable to complete your purchase at this time.

The only suggestion we may offer at this time is for you to attempt your purchase at a later date. Alternatively, Gem Cards are available from several retailers around the world. Here is a list of authorized retailers that are selling Gem Cards.

then i try send one too , but i must tell all , i do not do any thing ,just send a ticket, then i get same reply , i just want know how do him get my bill ?This is your customer service work? I suspect this is the machine automatically generated! Please explain to me!We spend money on games and games, are we fooling us when we need support?Please come forward and give us an explanation! To the majority of players a perfect explanation! Explain your high risk! We need to be transparent!

About customer service support! How do you work? I did not submit the order How do you judge my order? I hope you give me a reasonable explanation! My ticket number is 6790548

srroy for my english:(

• ArenaNet Staff

Hi there,

We confirmed a somewhat unusual bug within the BLTC/Gem Store last evening, and I believe that may have been the issue for many of you. CS just let us know that orders and purchases are processing properly now. We're hoping you'll try again, and naturally if you have issues, DO let us know immediately and we'll relay that to our billing provider so we can get this bug done and dusted! And if it's an account issue, CS will take care of you with a ticket. For instance, if you receive a response that indicates that your purchase was flagged as "high risk," then you need to work through the ticket system with CS, as the bug would not be involved in your inability to purchase. There are systemic issues -- aka "bugs" -- and there are account issues -- that means, they impact only an individual account. Please use the ticket system for those related to your account.

And in the future, please feel free to post in the Bugs Subforum for matters of this kind, so as to increase visibility of the issue to the different teams who monitor the forums.

Thanks!

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:Hi there,

We confirmed a somewhat unusual bug within the BLTC/Gem Store last evening, and I believe that may have been the issue for many of you. CS just let us know that orders and purchases are processing properly now. We're hoping you'll try again, and naturally if you have issues, DO let us know immediately and we'll relay that to our billing provider so we can get this bug done and dusted! And if it's an account issue, CS will take care of you with a ticket. For instance, if you receive a response that indicates that your purchase was flagged as "high risk," then you need to work through the ticket system with CS, as the bug would not be involved in your inability to purchase. There are systemic issues -- aka "bugs" -- and there are account issues -- that means, they impact only an individual account. Please use the ticket system for those related to your account.

And in the future, please feel free to post in the Bugs Subforum for matters of this kind, so as to increase visibility of the issue to the different teams who monitor the forums.

Thanks!

But please tell me why I did not submit any mistakes I just do a test for my friends. But I also received the same high-risk tips? To know I did not even log in the game! This can only prove that your customer service staff negligence! There is no real inventory of our request, nor does it explain what the so-called high risk is! We need an explanation, we contact support, but I get only once you have no investigation of the conclusion!

• ArenaNet Staff

@Flexmaister.5360 said:

@"Gaile Gray.6029" said:Hi there,

We confirmed a somewhat unusual bug within the BLTC/Gem Store last evening, and I believe that may have been the issue for many of you. CS just let us know that orders and purchases are processing properly now. We're hoping you'll try again, and naturally if you have issues,
DO
let us know immediately and we'll relay that to our billing provider so we can get this bug done and dusted! And if it's an account issue, CS will take care of you with a ticket. For instance, if you receive a response that indicates that your purchase was flagged as "high risk," then you need to work through the ticket system with CS, as the bug would not be involved in your inability to purchase. There are
systemic
issues -- aka "bugs" -- and there are
account
issues -- that means, they impact only an individual account. Please use the ticket system for those related to your account.

And in the future, please feel free to post in the
Bugs Subforum
for matters of this kind, so as to increase visibility of the issue to the different teams who monitor the forums.

Thanks!

But please tell me why I did not submit any mistakes I just do a test for my friends. But I also received the same high-risk tips? To know I did not even log in the game! This can only prove that your customer service staff negligence! There is no real inventory of our request, nor does it explain what the so-called high risk is! We need an explanation, we contact support, but I get only once you have no investigation of the conclusion!

This is the official forum for Guild Wars 2. We have another team -- the Customer Support Team -- to whom you need to direct your questions. The moderators removed your five extra posts, and I'm asking that you do not post any more on the subject, because those of us on the Forums Team cannot answer you. We do not have access to the account tools or policy information to answer your questions. Customer Support will help you directly and personally.

• 6 months later...

I've bought plenty of gems in the past, and have never had a problem doing so before. I took a hiatus from the game for about a month and i return not able to buy any. None of my cards work and nether does the PayPal option. I've already submitted a ticket; I was just wondering if this like a common bug or something?Thanks in advance.

Archived