Constant Crashes

keyokku.5412

Continuing to log new findings.

The error message is "success" lol how ironic.

Again these errors only happen in the PoF maps or after the release of the expansion. Though I DC in other maps rarely and occasionally, even at high loads with a lot of players, I seldom get errors and crashes like these and have never seen these sorts of error messages before.

@Jon Olson.8439 said:You appear to be using the 32-bit Mac client. Is there a reason you're not using the 64-bit client? Several of the errors you are experiencing are directly associated with using a 32-bit client.

I believe it's the 64-bit, I downloaded the 64-bit client which was the only one available on my account page - there is nothing else available. I downloaded it about 3 months ago or so.

@EchoPadder.7546 said:You are definitely using the old, 32 bit client. It should be called "Guild Wars 2 64-bit.app". A launcher with macOS window controls (red and yellow buttons) means you opened the old 32 bit client.

then there's something wrong with the downloader and installer. I downloaded the 64-bit, which is the only version available on my account page, and my computer is a 64-bit Mac

I don't know why but anyway this time I redownloaded via the same 64 bit link ( btw I realize it wasn't clarified but this is a new Mac so I never had the old client installed ever. I downloaded via the 64 bit link just barely a few months ago fresh.) Anyway the app looks different so I'm sure this is the 64. It crashed again after about 2 to 3 hours on and off. this time freezing my entire computer. I hear the background music going but no response and no cursor. This negatively impacts my computer as well.

There are issues with the clients post POF

• 2 months later...

Archived