Riptide. Just why?

Malafaia.8903

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Arheundel.6451 said:

@"Abelisk.4527" said:Sword weaver was nerfed sustain-wise but damage wise it got huge buffs.

Not to mention D/D weaver being a thing now.

Dagger main hand is trash tier...outside mud league sitting 3 leagues down bronze league

I was rank 76 as DD Tempest then fell off the boards while I was sleeping and clawed my way back into the top 100 before falling in ranks again from sleeping... I have no intentions of being on the board either, I just want ma PIPS.

guess everyone else is just mud leagues right?

My opinion is that elementalist is a hard class to learn and most scratch the surface of skill levels then say they mastered it. The class is a big ol bag of tricks but most have "mastered" it after learning the one trick pony plays from the META builds. If people dont perform well on the META builds then the class overall is trash....

6 years of this class and Im still discovering cool little combos

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@"Abelisk.4527" said:Sword weaver was nerfed sustain-wise but damage wise it got huge buffs.

Dagger main hand is trash tier...outside mud league sitting 3 leagues down bronze league

I was rank 76 as DD Tempest then fell off the boards while I was sleeping and clawed my way back into the top 100 before falling in ranks again from sleeping... I have no intentions of being on the board either, I just want ma PIPS.

My opinion is that elementalist is a hard class to learn and most scratch the surface of skill levels then say they mastered it. The class is a big ol bag of tricks but most have "mastered" it after learning the one trick pony plays from the META builds. If people dont perform well on the META builds then the class overall is trash....

Yes...you're being carried, hardly anyone will target you as ele because you're deemed as no threatening ...with that you're left free to air overload away etc while feeling useful...but really you're not....and please let's stop with this pretentious leaderboard talk...I went straight to the leaderboard rating with placements only, I went from 0 to platinum in 10 games.....rating means nothing, it never did....sorry to break your bubble

@Arheundel.6451 said:

Yes...you're being carried, hardly anyone will target you as ele because you're deemed as no threatening ...with that you're left free to air overload away etc while feeling useful...but really you're not....and please let's stop with this pretentious leaderboard talk...
I went straight to the leaderboard rating with placements only
, I went from 0 to platinum in 10 games.....rating means nothing, it never did....sorry to break your bubble

if rating doesnt mean anything then why are you yappin bout mud leagues then genious? or should I have not replied with context? because the latter is done by stupid people.

you know what else those people do? they respond to comments like "I dont care for the boards I just want PIPS" with a response like "boards dont mean anything sorry to burst your bubble"... yea, put your tongue to the roof of your mouth and say the words "Im Smart"

but you go ahead and keep on assuming how I handle my elementalist but just because youre a useless elementalist that gets hard carried doesnt mean everyone else is... imposing your self reflections onto others wont work that well nor does it validate what you say.you made a false claim and got calles out for it, spew as many excuses as you need to help sleep at night but it wont change the facts.

@sephiroth.4217 said:

Yes...you're being carried, hardly anyone will target you as ele because you're deemed as no threatening ...with that you're left free to air overload away etc while feeling useful...but really you're not....and please let's stop with this pretentious leaderboard talk...
, I went from 0 to platinum in 10 games.....rating means nothing, it never did....sorry to break your bubble

if rating doesnt mean anything then why are you yappin bout mud leagues then genious? or should I have not replied with context? because the latter is done by stupid people.

you know what else those people do? they respond to comments like "I dont care for the boards I just want PIPS" with a response like "boards dont mean anything sorry to burst your bubble"... yea, put your tongue to the roof of your mouth and say the words "Im Smart"

but you go ahead and keep on assuming how I handle my elementalist but just because youre a useless elementalist that gets hard carried doesnt mean everyone else is... imposing your self reflections onto others wont work that well nor does it validate what you say.you made a false claim and got calles out for it, spew as many excuses as you need to help sleep at night but it wont change the facts.

False claim? Who said that...you? Right..............hmmm...you keep holding on your d/d tempest...meta status is only one step away

@Arheundel.6451 said:

False claim? Who said that...you? Right..............hmmm...

@Arheundel.6451 said:Dagger main hand is trash tier...outside mud league sitting 3 leagues down bronze league

If my name was Arheundel, sure.

I'm by no means a good player, but atleast I can get dagger to work pretty well in PvP and even more so with the new Dagger changes (ty Anet)..

@Capodicapis.6819 said:

@Capodicapis.6819 said:The heal of riptide was trasfered to the new aura mechanic(Water 4), and it's more overpowered than before cause we still have the evade time + the little heal amount of riptide, PLUS a new big heal skill. Also we got huge damage buffs. So stay away of your 10+ lvl 80 characters, choose one of them and masterice it through years, then come back and deliver wise words to us.

I like how you ask me to "masterice" one class to deliver wise words to you, while you call what ele got "huge damage buffs".You're awesome man, so much knowledge, much wow!

Edit. i also like the word "overpowered" associated to Ele's!

Ele is op when you learn to play it correctly and have proper stat combination. For me is the most overpowered class of them all, been playing only ele for 6 years, got 2 legend tittles in the supposed "ele are so so bad, eles are garbage" times.......the problem is that finding a good ele is like to find a needle in a haystack. Today i got 6 best stats inside a ranked match, top damage, top heal, top revive, top defender, top attacker, etc. So yes, ele is overpowered for me.

Ok, so today we learn ele is the most OP class and we found a neede in a haystack (the master of eles).

And hey! "Today i got 6 best stats inside a ranked match, top damage, top heal, top revive, top defender, top attacker, etc."THIS IS A TRUE ACHIEVMENT! ISN'T IT?

I get top defender + top healing in almost 100% of the matches, when not getting the other badges too. You know what that means? Nothing.

Ele still don't have a role where it shines more than other profession could shine more/better.

But hey! Good look on the new Dagger overkill op build!

Archived