"True Shot: The damage of this skill has been increased by 10% in PvE only"

Derm.4932

@Brutaly.6257 said:

@Brutaly.6257 said:One light field in bow and 3 combofinishers.

Depending on how big the heal is from zealous blade I can actually se a rather big improvement to DH/Bow.

It doesn't have an internal cooldown tied to it?

Don’t know. Seems the heal is shiet so it really doesn’t matter. 141 hours per combo field triggered. If that is true it is some sort of sick joke.

Will play tomorrow and get some first hand info.Was hoping for a significant heal, making a symbol build viable in pvp/wvw

It's possible that it has good scaling with healing power + 141 per target struck? I'm not sure, but even so, it's still a poor trait and needs just a higher base value with low scaling. No one with healing power runs Zeal traitline.

@Indure.5410 said:

@Arcaedus.7290 said:It would be fine on a 4s cd, or fine as it is now if it hit harder.DH needs a variety of small buffs to be in a truly good spot and one of those small buffs is 10% to trueshot's damage.

I told you not to put ideas in Anet's mind about quicker cooldowns to balance True Shot. I hold you personally to blame. :)

If you just ignore the cooldown for a sec, what you can hit now with trueshot in wvw is in a pretty good spot and almost feels OP in certain situations. Would definitely have been OP had the damage buff been any higher. The fact that we also got the cd reduction is just one of the devs making it rain :)

@Arcaedus.7290 said:

@Brutaly.6257 said:One light field in bow and 3 combofinishers.

Depending on how big the heal is from zealous blade I can actually se a rather big improvement to DH/Bow.

It doesn't have an internal cooldown tied to it?

Don’t know. Seems the heal is shiet so it really doesn’t matter. 141 hours per combo field triggered. If that is true it is some sort of sick joke.

Will play tomorrow and get some first hand info.Was hoping for a significant heal, making a symbol build viable in pvp/wvw

It's possible that it has good scaling with healing power + 141 per target struck? I'm not sure, but even so, it's still a poor trait and needs just a higher base value with low scaling. No one with healing power runs Zeal traitline.

Was hoping for a big heal and poor scaling tbh. I could see some very interesting powerbuilds based around symbols and hammer/mace/lb.

Archived