System transaction in progress, Try again later. - Login trouble

My internet works fine. I tried streaming, normal speeds. The game, however, is taking a couple minutes to get the ready button to be active. Than it takes a another minute or so to get to the character screen. When I choose a character, I get the title error. I've seen tons of game errors and crashes, but this is new. Anyone else having trouble logging in?

I managed to get in...once. And disconnected after about 4 minutes. Couldn't interact with NPC's or the bank, and the game is all of a sudden taking up 75% of my CPU. I asked in Divinity's if anyone else was experiencing lag, I got a reply at 11:20 pm that it was likely the usual lag, but my question didn't even show up in map chat (where I posted it) until 11:23 pm (so 3 minutes after I typed it). Seriously weird.Now all I get trying to log in is Network error. Code=3032:1002:3:3073:101.That, and my characters keep disappearing from the select screen and coming back.

I also noticed my characters flash on the select screen maybe once while trying to get back in. I just know that sometimes I can't get past the launcher log in and other times I get past it but get trapped in the loading screen for whatever map I was going to. Sucks cause I was literally just about to do some Fractals with a friend.

Yeah, also Comcast - no other issues for any other streaming service.Although, here is an oddity for my normal gameplay with no system changes:

Normal50-60 fps70 or so ping30% cpu usage for the game

Right now, even in wvw117 fpsnormal to 1500 ping70% cpu usage for the game

Literally double the FPS and CPU usage I've ever seen from the game. /shrug

Archived