ATs are bugged again

thhoj.9382

Yeah ... heres a screenshot of yesterday gw00285ef6.jpg

1 match/2 teams stuck in round 2 while the rest of the tournament proceeds.When 1 team is in Finals and the system does not find any opponent (cause the other teams are stuck in lower tier's) it most likely crashes, teams get kicked out of queue = end of tour. ... no rewards either.

• ArenaNet Staff

Yeah, we were monitoring that one. We have a bug right now that only seems to happen on a live environment and doesn't leave much trace in the logs as to what caused it. We made some changes to try and prevent it, but we can't know for sure if we got it, since we didn't have a solid repro. We've also made some changes to help tournaments better recover should the bug happen again.

Please continue to let us know if you experience this issue again.

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:Yeah, we were monitoring that one. We have a bug right now that only seems to happen on a live environment and doesn't leave much trace in the logs as to what caused it. We made some changes to try and prevent it, but we can't know for sure if we got it, since we didn't have a solid repro. We've also made some changes to help tournaments better recover should the bug happen again.

Please continue to let us know if you experience this issue again.

check what happens when players leave q then rejoin q before the AT. also if someone dc's while in q, logs back in, has to leave q then re-q.

@Best.3479 said:

check what happens when players leave q then rejoin q before the AT. also if someone dc's while in q, logs back in, has to leave q then re-q.

Agree ! +

can you make the matches start no matter if all players are online as long as they accepted the Tournament registration ?Or simply implement a auto-lose for teams that are stuck after a certain timelimit (~15 -20 min.).

This was last week but I still wanna thank you Ben for wasting 1h of my time. I played an AT and got to either semis or finals and then the AT bugged, which means all this hour I invested in the AT to mainly get gold was for nuts. Thanks for robbing me twice in 1 week of 25g.I get it bugs exist but time is money and to not even get an amends sucks

Archived