The state of PVP

Silence.3702

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know I did some ranked matches last night where I got matched against a scourge. I never once was in a fight against this person in the entire match. Just rotated around his ridiculous AOE spam that covers entire points. At the end of each match all he did was gripe about mirage. Even though I never once went up against him.

I swear man people will do anything to see this spec nerfed. Which I feel the only thing that needs changed on mirage, is make the dodge unusable while stunned. Everything else is fine. It doesn't even have the best condition application in the game atm.

It needs a nerf though. Everyone keep griping th mantra until it is in everyone's head.Be loud enough until Mirage is earthbound

To me its just dodging while stunned / casting / rezzing...Other issue I have is PC related, a good mes spamming visual clutter usually leaves only name plates visible and I have to rely on what AoE is ticking for less than the others

Dodging while stunned needs to go. However casting, stomping, ressing during the mirage cloak is what the class is designed around. If you get rid of all of that may as well scrap the spec as a whole.

I also cant think of any spec that works outside the parameters of every other spec while also being the only spec to recieve 2 upgrades with the latest expansion being mirage cloak and ambush skills..

Its just my opinion though on why I think it should have not gone past cosmetic changes, EM wouldnt have to be touched if this was the case, just my opinion though.

I know many people would disagree with me on this, and sometimes I disagree with myself, but I don't think EM or it's evasive qualities are the problem anymore. That's fine, the class can keep that flavor and function. But it DOES NOT need to deal such tremendous damage while having S+ grade across the board in everything else.

I feel like most of the problems here lie within its ability to stack too much confusion, and how confusion works. Confusion as a condition just deals too much damage, such to the point that players must stop using skills at times, which indirectly could be viewed as a type of CC actually. Then when confusion is paired with torment, you had this dual CC thing going on where players have to stop moving and stop taking actions. <- This is awfully powerful. I would say that confusion needs a review, and maybe the amount of torment could be turned down a bit.

Ive stopped struggling with condi on most builds but Mirage Cloak ruins so many fun skills and builds for me and the main reason I wont play mirage anymore is because I feel cheap and dirty casting while dodging, I can play completely offensive and all my defenses just happen to be apart of my offense.

BUT its important to remember that this is just a personal opinion of mine and I dont expect anyone to share it nor do I want to force it.

Archived