What should I do with 400 gems ?

Hello,

So i just hit the 5k AP mark and got the 400 gems that go along with it :) question: what should I buy to get the most of it ?

I am mostly looking at QoL stuff and already saw that I can't buy an additional bank tab as it costs 600 gems (do those ever have a sale?) and that an additional bag slot is only for a specific character, not account wide... So that kind of puts me off to buy one.

Also, I am missing a lot of LS episodes since I took a 2 years break of the game. Are there episodes I should really get into ?

I am looking for recommandations, so I would really appreciate your input guys !

Cheers

Bank tab expansions are on sale from time to time, think you can check the wiki for all dates.If you do not have bitterfrost frontier (living story season 3 episode 3) that is a good map to have for ascended rings, trinkets and backpacks of all core & HoT stats. Consuming the berries of that map is also good for getting unbound magic, that seasons currency.

@LaGranse.8652 said:Bank tab expansions are on sale from time to time, think you can check the wiki for all dates.If you do not have bitterfrost frontier (living story season 3 episode 3) that is a good map to have for ascended rings, trinkets and backpacks of all core & HoT stats. Consuming the berries of that map is also good for getting unbound magic, that seasons currency.

Thank you for your answer, i'll check for those bank tab sales :) also good to know for LS3ep3, i think I only have the map in the fire islands unlocked

Archived