D . e . r . p

NICENIKESHOE.7128

Was playing around this bunker chrono build in PvP in the past, but with the new Sanctuary runes I decide to test it out again.

And......suffice to say you are 20% harder to kill since all your heals do work on the runes even after the patch, sounds low but it is actually hilarious to play(Sanc rune only work on instant heal effects rather over period of time like adrenal health now)You can't kill people, but you sure can bunk 1v1 and 1v2 pretty well with 750 heal + 150 barrier per illusion summons (plus 300 heals on allies per illusion summons). Also work on chronophantasma and clones from phantasm. You can probably tell I purposefully pick weapon choices for multiple illusions (scepter 2, staff 3 etc etc), but surprisingly scepter 3 has decent burst on glassy opponents if you manage to interrupt them.

Or if you just want to stall time you could always swap CI with BD. I manage to get 11 resses in a match before.Not recommended for platinum since you have better choice against people who rotate/coordinate even when swap one of utilities to portalBut recommended in unranked or gold/belowKpCvMuf.png

Edited title since that word got turn to kitten and it sounds like I'm really aggressive

Archived