Sic'em Soul Beast and thieves

Brendan.1309

@DeceiverX.8361 said:

Yeah, it's a game. Meant for fun. Not a justification to be a d***.I'd rather good players who care to learn do well than the idiots who insist their class is too weak demand for more buffs instead.

OP is the former, so good on him.And the same is said for any ranger who takes the time to learn anything instead of spamming longbow 2 and getting upset when someone doesn't die.

If people actually played the game well instead of relying on OP builds we'd probably see fewer OP builds.The thief is balanced around how good its players are because it has such a high ceiling. If you can't accept that, play faceroll holo.

I dont really understand where from what i said you got these inforamtioni never said i am playing only against plp who dont know how to play iti play against whatever i get in match against me but it is way easier to play against noobs than experienced players and that is the advantage you can take away from thieves that are as well learningalso i main thief for quite some time so i dont see the reason on switching to other classhow did you figure out i would want to swap class?and i am not running OP buildi am running build i made and i am getting results with it thx very muchjust because i dont want to let other ppl have it easy doesnt mean i am being a d it just means i want it to be balanced for everyone of course we can sereve to them all our strategies and stuff they will learn from it and then they will use it against us just like we would use it against them if we'd knew and also we do when we know

@TwiceDead.1963 said:If you only fight players who don't know how to fight your class, you will never be able to push your own limits.Besides, knowledge goes both ways, since the more they learn about us the more we learn about them.

It's a win-win, because it ultimately leads to interesting fights.

i fight what i get in match i dont fight only ppl who are noobs altho that is easier and therefore more funand i main theif for a long time so i have pushed my limits a lot along the way thank you for your concern

Archived