The Departed

Garuda.3610

After a long and annoying fight with Balthazar you get into even longer and utterly annoying fight with Soul eater, probably took me an hour to kill that thing alone (why that thing has to be so ridiculous, is beyond me, but I am growing used to the fact that ANET puts no value in common sense & the time of players), and after all that prolonged "challenge", during the conversation with Palawa I get disconnected...Disconnecting at the end of missions, especially after the hard-ass boss is defeated, seems to be a norm in this game...My connection is great, my PC is great, I've spent serious amount of money on this game & instead of enjoyment I get frustrations, because things either poorly done or simply lack consideration & common sense...IMPLEMENT SAVE PROGRESS INTO DAMNED STORY MISSIONS LIKE OTHER GAMES DO!

Time for more venting. I keep disconnecting at the conversation with Palawa Joko at the END of that mission. Why progress isn't saved after defeating the last boss? I will not miss the part of resurrection, by the reaction of your comrades, neither your death nor resurrection is a big deal. I just want to move on after doing all that prolonged torture.

@Garuda.3610 said:Time for more venting. I keep disconnecting at the conversation with Palawa Joko at the END of that mission. Why progress isn't saved after defeating the last boss? I will not miss the part of resurrection, by the reaction of your comrades, neither your death nor resurrection is a big deal. I just want to move on after doing all that prolonged torture.

I've also run into this issue, so have others.

I haven't had any success with any response on the forums from support...Just an fyi.

• 2 weeks later...

First attempt today - passed the Balthazar (Yeay!) DCd after defeating Eater of Souls (as predicted). They didn't bother fixing the problem but they added a physical anvil in spiritual world... Common Sense took a vocation.Second attempt, defeated Balthazar & DCd (the usual).It is ALWAYS same spots, same time-frames. In the scene with Balthazar it's after his "How sad for you to die...", in the Domain of the Lost it's last conversation with Joko. Seems like a pinpointed problem.In older maps it's also AFTER you defeat the boss, ALWAYS. Not at the start, not during, but just when the job is done, you need to do it all over. WHAT IS GOING ON?!

• 1 month later...

The ANET made noticeable changes in new missions. Got DC today after defeating Scruffy in final mission of Daybreak and instead of dragging me through entire mission again, it placed me to fight the golem again, which is still strange, for I have beaten him and there was a dialog after, but still, it's a great improvement =)Thanks ANET for listening, and thanks everyone else for complaining <3

Archived