Sorting characters on login screen

Syrus.2174

Is there a way to sort the characters on the login screen, and keep them sorted, without having the last (?!) character always be first?

And if there isn't such option, ... why not? Sounds to me like a simple thing to add.I mean, I imagine we all have our bank characters which we only log on every now and then, and then have to go and resort the whole list by logging every character or such... D:

@Syrus.2174 said:Is there a way to sort the characters on the login screen

This has been requested a billion times already, yet nothing has been done in that regard to date. As mentioned just as many times before, the CSS (character selection screen) requires a serious overhaul, but it doesn't look like the team responsible for this cares to change a thing.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:There is not. A QoL suggestion that comes up periodically.You might consider posting in the appropriate Sticky above.

Good luck.

Oh, I totally missed that stickied thread. I don't frequent this part of the forum quite often...After all this time the game has been out I was sure it must've been brought up before, but it still bugs me enough to bring it up yet again.Maybe one day it will finally be improved?

But I do love the suggestion for changing the theme as well - the PoF one really isn't too much to my liking.I mean, these changes can't be that hard to implement?!Being a programmer myself I do know that sometimes stuff can be so messy, changing it may be quite a hassle and too much work for a minor QoL change, buuut ... I doubt that is the case here...

@Syrus.2174 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:There is not. A QoL suggestion that comes up periodically.You might consider posting in the appropriate Sticky above.

Good luck.

Oh, I totally missed that stickied thread. I don't frequent this part of the forum quite often...After all this time the game has been out I was sure it must've been brought up before, but it still bugs me enough to bring it up yet again.Maybe one day it will finally be improved?

But I do love the suggestion for changing the theme as well - the PoF one really isn't too much to my liking.I mean, these changes can't be that hard to implement?!Being a programmer myself I do know that sometimes stuff can be so messy, changing it may be quite a hassle and too much work for a minor QoL change, buuut ... I doubt that is the case here...

Actually, the theme is that hard to change, according to the Devs. There was an official post about it not too long ago.

Archived