(Spoilers) Really loving the story so far!

Zavve.8205

Disappointing episode. Season 4 was great up until now. Building up the final battle with Kralkatorrik only for it to fail, and makes me ask myself what was the point of all previous episodes? Or even this living story in general? Everything just goes to waste. How many times is Kralkatorrik going to survive and become more powerful? He survived Glint + Destiny's Edge, He survived Balthazar, and now he survived our encounter. And an ally dying at the end is becoming very boring. At this point, I'm like "Really? Another death?" rolles eyes.. The writers seem to be backing into a corner, and will probably bring out a BS conclusion to the Kralkatorrik arc. Quite a few options have been used against him, that at this point, when we face him again, the conclusion will likely end up becoming very disappointing or quite frankly stupid.

The only thing that could salvage a portion of this for me, is Aurene returning to life because she absorbed Joko. Who knows if it will happen though, because Arenanet didn't have a problem killing Vlast.

@zealex.9410 said:The ending felt really epic. Se4 story wise has been really good so far hope the same or higher quality from se5 more often.

Tho im abit sceptical with the direction.

The writters might write themselves into a corner with this. I see 2 possibilities and both look skechy. One aurene stays dead and we are in a position that we will hardly get written out of without it seeming like a massive asspull.Two aurene resurect herself kills kralk and then we literally have a god on our side which renders every villian afterwards irrelevant.

Not really at some point when Aurene absorbs all the magic from Krak she will be really big which means she can't go into cities/villages and their likes also she can fall asleep for a very long time from all this eating or she can be busy traveling around to catch all the magic. I have the feeling if she returns she will be able to replace all 3 dragons. I think in the next expansion we won't see her in any case.

the other options is really a Hickman.

Actually the more I think about the more I see in neon light that she will return

Archived