Satchel of OR Box of....what to buy? (ranger/druid)

gaymer.1648

So I've decided that I'm going to buy one of those Satchel of X's Exalted/Emblazoned Armor OR Box of X's Draconic/Gladiator Armor for when I hit 80 to have a full set of exotic gear ready. Question is what set should I pick up? I plan on doing ranger spec for this ranger at 80. What set of gear would you recommend from those boxes/satchels to pick up?

@Kain Francois.4328 said:For any innocent people who stumble by this thread and wondering: Go with Berserker's for your first set of armor.

@ OP: Please take a break.

Also I thought I'd point out I posted in the individual class sections because I wanted advice specifically on each of those classes with specifics to each character I was referring to. I didn't want generic "oh you should get such & such armor because its the best overall set". I wanted to discuss the class, the build I planned on playing, and get advice as to which gear to get for those classes. I don't see why this is an issue with you.

@gaymer.1648 said:

@Kain Francois.4328 said:For any innocent people who stumble by this thread and wondering: Go with Berserker's for your first set of armor.

@ OP: Please take a break.

Also I thought I'd point out I posted in the individual class sections because I wanted advice specifically on each of those classes with specifics to each character I was referring to. I didn't want generic "oh you should get such & such armor because its the best overall set". I wanted to discuss the class, the build I planned on playing, and get advice as to which gear to get for those classes. I don't see why this is an issue with you.

So seems like you are very new to gw2. Berseker is generic but it's also basically best in slot for power damage on all classes. Viper for condition damage although it's much more expensive.

Instead of investing in gear for when you hit 80, I'd recommend just messing with different weapons on all classes as you level up. Save gold. By the time you hit 70, come back here and talk about what weapons you enjoy and we can give better advice.

Archived